Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Walter Kirk Butt, 44, 7 Sharon Lane, Blairsville, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with first degree forgery.
• Melvin Gene Kimbrell, 54, 361 South Sequoah S.E., Calhoun, was charged Monday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI, speeding and an open container violation.
• Jose Medrano-Hernandez, 26, 19 Lioms Drive, Rome, was placed on hold Monday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Margarita Noemi Perez-Ramirez, 23, 2406 Garden Lakes Blvd.-B, Rome, was placed on hold Monday at the Whitfield County jail for ICE.
• Larry Pierce Jr., 39, 411 Roberts St., Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with terroristic threats and acts, theft by conversion (business property) and criminal trespass.
• Jennifer Nicole Quinton, 30, 1120 New Doris St., Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, failure to appear and possession of drug-related items.
• Jose Refugio Ortiz-Villalobos, 39, 706 Gentry Way, Resaca, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated sexual battery.