Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Matthew Wayne Dyer, 26, 123 Williams Road, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Dalton Police Department with two counts of theft by taking, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, entering an automobile with intent to commit theft or felony, criminal trespass, and loitering or prowling.
• Noe Hernandez, 26, 2605 Underwood St., Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Whitifeld County Sheriff’s Office with simple assault, trafficking in sales of cocaine, possession of cocaine to distribute, use of communication facilities in drug transactions, attempt or conspiracy to commit violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act, possession of cocaine, kidnapping a minor, willful obstruction of law officers and littering.
• Marcela Maria Lopez, 23, 264 Horseshoe Way-D106, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with trafficking in sales of cocaine, attempt or conspiracy to commit violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act and giving false statements or concealing facts with the government.
• Chris Bulldog McCormick, 22, 56 Direct Connection Drive, Rossville, was charged Thursday by the Dalton Police Department with terroristic threats and acts and disorderly conduct.
• Kaylynn Bryan, 22, 761 Lower Dowda Mill Road, Ball Ground, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, a headlights violation and failure to maintain lane.