Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Jennifer Renee Barnes, 39, 1116 Willowdale Road, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with two counts of deposit account fraud/bad checks worth $499 or less.
• Donnell Devon Colbert, 21, 32 Ann Circle, Cartersville, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, running a red light and improper lane change or usage.
• Jose Demetrio Mar-Manzano, 28, 1125 Roan St., Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI and a taillights violation.
• Amie Renee Patterson, 35, 512 Moriah Noel Road, Resaca, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of meth.
• Miguel Angel Salazar-Luna, 41, 5320 Roswell Road, Atlanta, was charged Saturday by the Georgia State Patrol with driving with no license, speeding, DUI and a child safety restraint violation.
• Celestino Solano Salazar, 43, Mount Carmel Church Road, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, endangerment of a child under 14 and failure to drive within a single lane.