Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Nancy Anne Brighton, 68, 112 Orange Ave., Daytona Beach, Fla., was charged Thursday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI (drugs) and failure to maintain lane.
• Terry Lynn Hawkins, 51, 252 Old Underwood Road, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and DUI.
• Jose Pablo Rivero, 18, 441 S. May St., Kingsland, was charged Thursday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI.
• Christopher Lee Younes Jr., 33, 44 Fashion Circle, Chatsworth, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with two counts of theft of an automobile and probation violation.
• Michael Dewayne Miller, 45, 128 Cedar St., Cohutta, was charged Friday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with terroristic threats and acts.
• Gregory David Stephens, 45, 5240 Blair Road, Cohutta, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated stalking and battery.