Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Kandi Renai Coran, 32, 41 Robby Lane, Chatsworth, was charged Tuesday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with purchase, possession or control of meth; and possession of tools for the commission of crime.
• James Leon Hammett, 44, 4268 Louise Lane, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated stalking, battery (family violence, first offense) and probation violation.
• Jasmine Bryant Howard, 32, 1416 Walston St.-8, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, DUI (endangering a child under the influence of alcohol), failure to maintain lane, a tire violation, hit and run, and driving while license is suspended or revoked.
• Shane Harold Pharr, 37, 1822 Treadwell Road, Chatsworth, was charged Tuesday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with obstruction of an officer, interference with a 911 call, terroristic threats and acts, simple battery, criminal trespass and interference with government property.
• Celestino Antonio White, 41, 3841 Kensington Road, V190, Decatur, was charged Tuesday by the Georgia State Patrol with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and speeding.
• Marque Montrell Hardaway, 27, 1 P.O. Box 596, Coffeeville, Miss., was charged Wednesday by the Dalton Police Department with being a fugitive from justice.