Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Ramiro Deleon, 31, 105 W. Park St., Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with first degree forgery, possession/display/use of any false or altered identification and giving a false name, address or date of birth to a law officer.
• Cathy Inez Flood, 40, 806 N. Sixth Ave., Apartment 10, Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with drugs to be kept in original container and purchase, possession or control of a controlled substance.
• Jennifer Marie Hawkins, 26, 401 Blackwell Road, Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with sale of meth.
• Anne-Stokes Adams Van Pelt, 28, 21 Ed Davis Road, Ringgold, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with theft by shoplifting, drugs not in original container, possession of a schedule 2 drug, possession of a schedule 4 drug and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Willie Jewell Whaley, 26, 805 Manis Road, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated battery.