Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Carla Melissa Hedden, 35, 19 Bryant Lane, Ringgold, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of meth.
• Stephen Dallas Helton III, 39, 905 Berry Bennett, Chatsworth, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with sale of meth.
• Timoteo Macario, 42, 293 Fourth St., Cedartown, was placed on hold Thursday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Kathryn Leigh Miller, 18, 684 Magnolia Lane, Chatsworth, was charged Thursday by the Chatsworth Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Raymond Patrick Shaw, 60, 216 Easterling St., Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Dalton Police Department with first degree burglary, criminal trespass and loitering/prowling.
• Paul Daniel Vinson, 46, 1915 Heathcliff Drive-4, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI.
• Brandon Dakota Manis, 21, 325 Doc Johnson Road, Chatsworth, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated assault with a gun, terroristic threats and acts, criminal trespass and possession of a schedule 2 drug.