Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Anthony Carner Jr., 25, 248 Main St., Florence, Ky., was charged Monday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with sale or intent to sale marijuana, possession of marijuana and failure to maintain a lane.
• Juan Bernardo Esquibel, 25, 118 South Adelia Drive, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with reckless conduct, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession and use of drug-related objects, and giving a false statement, writing or concealing facts from the police.
• Eric Jordan Hunter, 20, 410 Cattleman Drive-B, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with furnish, purchase or possession of alcohol by a minor and probation violation (misdemeanor).
• Agustin James, 49, 81 Old Gradsdale Road, Cartersville, was placed on hold Monday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Terel Allen Russell, 19, 616 Regal Drive, Tunnel Hill, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Alton Eugene Thompson III, 38, 910 Riverbend Road-2, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of meth.
• Jason Lee Thrasher, 28, 419 Bahamas Drive, Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated stalking.
• Stephen Andrew McClain, 34, 21 Bald Eagle Landing, Adairsville, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI and failure to maintain a lane.