Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Terry Wayne Bailey, 60, 282 Swinney Drive, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI and failure to stop at a stop sign.
• George Edward Hooker, 68, 0000 S. Hamilton St.-4, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated assault.
• Gerardo Mendez, 23, 15 Stone Creek, Cartersville, was placed on hold Tuesday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
• Valentine Perez-Jimenez, 37, of an unknown street address, Atlanta, was placed on hold Tuesday at the Whitfield County jail for ICE.
• Christian Ramos-Higuera, 25, homeless, Atlanta, was placed on hold Tuesday at the Whitfield County jail for ICE.
• Natoshua Diane Lewallyn, 29, 106 Ernest Drive, Tunnel Hill, was charged Wednesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with simple assault (family violence), battery (family violence, first offense) and cruelty to a child.
• Eli Cisneros-Rivera, 28, 3112 Farm View Court, Rocky Face, was charged Wednesday by the Dalton Police Department with drugs not in original container and possession of a schedule 4 drug.