Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Deneah Durst-Gaines, 19, 249 Lewis St., Fostoria, Ohio, was charged Monday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Tyler Jamison Maney, 19, 4114 Dog Legg Drive, Cohutta, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of marijuana, possession of tools for the commission of a crime, driving too fast for conditions and failure to maintain lane.
• Gregory Allen Hewitt, 52, 1912 Valley Brook Drive, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with possession and use of drug-related objects.
• Shaun Anthony Knick, 36, 2318 Wilding Lane, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of meth and possession of tools for the commission of a crime.
• James Brian Monica, 71, 314 Columbus Circle N.E., Calhoun, was charged Tuesday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI (drugs), failure to maintain lane, following too closely, passing in a no passing zone and hit and run.