Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. Call (706) 272-7723 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Byesha Shantal Dorsey, 28, 5910 N. Nebraska Ave., No. 10, Tampa, Fla., was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with theft by deception and first-degree forgery.
• Joel Scott Hagan, 52, 3099 Cleveland Highway, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Varnell Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, DUI, possession and use of drug-related objects and failure to maintain lane.
• Jeremy Wayne Hawkins, 24, 148 Roundfield Way, Cohutta, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with battery, terroristic threats and acts and possession of tools for the commission of crime.
• Aaron Chadwick Pickel, 42, 1333 Peggy Lane, Tunnel Hill, was charged Sunday by the Georgia State Patrol with possession of meth, DUI, possession of tools for the commission of crime and operating a vehicle with suspended, revoked or canceled registration.
• Ivan Gregorio Ramirez-Mendoza, 22, 1104 Penrose Drive, No. 4, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and possession of drug-related objects.