Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. Call (706) 272-7723 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Jason Keith Cables, 41, 114 Nassau Circle, Chatsworth, was charged Friday by the Chatsworth Police Department with manufacturing/selling/distributing/sale of meth and use of communication facilities in committing an act of felony.
• Julian Sean Cassell, 28, 613 Morningside Drive-3, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, improper U-turn, failure to obey persons directing traffic, driving without a license and open container violation.
• Jose Angel Diaz, 35, 1474 Heather Way, Dalton, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with battery (family violence) and cruelty to child.
• Elizabeth Renea Witt, 36, no address given, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with giving false name/address/date of birth to law officer and felony probation violation.
• Laura Lee Hamn, 41, 800 Mississippi Ave., Chattanooga, was charged Saturday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI, open container violation and failure to maintain lane.
• Gregory Duane Newkirk, 55, 83 Daisy Lane, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI and affixing material to reduce light transfer/tint violation.