Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. Call (706) 272-7723 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Charles Franklin Parm, 47, 1426 Burgess Drive-14, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated assault (other weapon) and public drunkenness.
• Michael Shane Swafford, 37, 211 Meadow Brook Drive, Cleveland, Tenn., was charged Sunday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with possession of meth, public drunkenness, possession and use of drug-related objects, and loitering/prowling.
• Cameron Vashard Thomas, 18, 2302 Surrey Trail, College Park, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with terroristic threats and acts.
• Romario Ivan Dixon, 19, 510 M.LK. Jr. Blvd.-B, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and furnish/purchase/possession of alcohol by a minor.
• Robbin Renee Young, 37, 509 Lesley Drive, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with battery (family violence), criminal trespass and willful obstruction of law officers.