Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Jeffery Allen Amos, 35, 481 Barry Bennett Drive, Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of a schedule 3 drug, possession of a schedule 4 drug, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, possession of meth and possession of tools for the commission of crime (violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act).
• Dustin Danny Barger, 18, 4527 Muse Road, Resaca, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
• Markell Reshown Harkless, 18, 867 Carlton Circle, Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of meth and party to a crime.
• Jennifer Nicole Quinton, 30, 1120 New Doris St., Dalton, was charged Monday by the Chatsworth Police Department with theft by deception and endangering security interest.
• Jonathan Lamar Olinger, 18, 986 Highway 2 West, Crandall, was charged Tuesday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI (first offense), too fast for conditions and failure to drive within a single lane.