Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Anthony Brock Long, 40, 839 Bunker Hill Road, Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with probation violation and possession of arms by a convicted felon.
• Victor Marevilla Ramirez, 40, 1703 Ross Way, Dalton, was placed on hold Monday at the Whitfield County jail by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Lyndsey Paige Siever, 24, 101 E. School St., Tunnel Hill, was charged Monday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with being a fugitive from justice.
• Walter Wayne Smith, 51, 499 Bob White Circle, Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated battery.
• Robin Annette Turbyfill, 34, 2106 S. Dixie Highway-1, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of a controlled substance by means of fraud and two counts of failure to appear.
• Mindy Marie Watkins, 30, 650 12th St., Cleveland, Tenn., was charged Monday by the Varnell Police Department with sale of or intent to sell marijuana, possession of a schedule 4 drug, possession of marijuana, possession of meth and possession of tools for the commission of crime (violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act).