Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Michael Brandon Bishop, 32, 21 Grove Garden, Candler, N.C., was charged Saturday by the Georgia State Patrol with driving on a suspended license, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and speeding.
• Randy Lee Goforth, 52, 249 Riverview Drive, Resaca, was charged Saturday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with homicide by vehicle in the second degree and driving on the wrong side of the road.
• Gary Robin Kirkland, 48, 2081 Freeport Road, B, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with felony theft by receiving stolen property and a felony theft by bringing stolen property into the state.
• Paul William Gignilliat, 26, 5585 Keith Road, Ringgold, was charged Sunday by the Cohutta Police Department with DUI, failure to maintain lane, no license on person, a headlight violation, driving without a valid license and open container of alcohol.
• Daniel Lamar Goswick, 31, 1178 Beaverdale Road, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated assault, criminal trespass and cruelty to children in the third degree.
• Lacey Amanda Hall, 33, 506 Riderwood Drive, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
• Bartley Eric Mann, 39, 813 Nelson Kile Road, Dalton, was charged by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, driving on an expired license and failure to maintain lane.