Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Revenia Kaye Brown, 54, 911 Riverbend Road, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with burglary.
• Adam Kane Curtis, 35, Rocky Face, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI and following too closely.
• Nathan Daniel Franklin, 31, 718 Cedar Ridge Road, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with possession of meth, probation violation and possession of drug-related objects.
• Jennifer Lynn Smith, 34, 4156 Highway 225 North, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Georgia State Patrol with possession of drug-related objects, trafficking meth and theft by receiving stolen property.
• Michael Douglas Dison, 26, 685 Holly Creek Road-A, Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
• Scott William Gulledge, 42, 3182 Dogwood Valley Road, Tunnel Hill, was charged Sunday by the Georgia State Patrol with drugs out of original container, possession of a schedule II drug, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, DUI, open container of alcohol, speeding and driving without a valid license.
• Emily Jade Ledbetter, 22, 105 Battlewood Drive, Fort Oglethorpe, was charged Sunday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI, no license on person, failure to maintain lane and a seat belt violation.
• Jorge Alejandro Martinez, 32, 411 Meeting St., Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated assault, terroristic threats and acts, aggressive driving and driving without a valid license.