Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Nicholas Christopher Amos, 23, 4744 N. Jimmy Drive, Rocky Face, was charged Sunday by the Georgia State Patrol with possession of cocaine, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, possession of meth, DUI (drugs), two counts of possession of tools for the commission of crime, possession and use of drug-related objects and an open container violation.
• Scott William Gulledge, 42, 3182 Dogwood Valley Road, Tunnel Hill, was charged Sunday by the Georgia State Patrol with not keeping drugs in original container, possession of a schedule 2 drug, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, DUI, an open container violation, speeding and driving without a valid license.
• Christopher Blake Kendall, 27, 3312 S. Dixie Highway, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with battery (family violence), terroristic threats and acts and cruelty to a child.
• Micheal Edward Plott, 41, 1441 Crandall Ellijay Road, Crandall, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with terroristic threats and acts (family violence), aggravated assault (family violence), battery (family violence) and first degree cruelty to children.
• Roderick Zebulon White, 26, 404 Wrinkle St.-3, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with battery (family violence), battery, criminal trespass and violation of a family violence order.