From Staff Reports
Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Corey Ryan Blackwell, 17, 458 Trails End Way, Dalton, was charged Wednesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, DUI, violation of restricted license requirement and a headlights violation.
• Logan Douglas Gordon, 32, 1375 E. Bowers Road, Dalton, was charged Wednesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with simple battery and possession of a hallucinogen to distribute.
• Jose Luis Navarro-Sanchez, 37, 105 S. Bogle St.-2, Dalton, was charged Wednesday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
• Caleb Calvin Powell, 24, 284 Village Drive, Chickamauga, was charged Wednesday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI and driving while license is suspended or revoked.
• Patrick Jermaine Wright, 41, 497 Sunnyside St., Orangeburg, S.C., was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, failure to maintain lane and an open container violation.