Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Brett Thomas Butler, 32, 2480 Quarles Road, Rocky Face, was charged Wednesday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI.
• Michael Edward Hall, 41, 430 Northwest Mohawk Drive, Cleveland, Tenn., was charged Wednesday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of meth, misdemeanor probation violation and driving while license is suspended or revoked.
• Charles Dewayne Hughes, 53, 34 Bloodworth Court, Flintstone, was charged Wednesday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of meth and possession of drug-related items.
• Gregory Alex Reese, 48, 201 James Court, Dalton, was charged Wednesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated assault, felony failure to appear, misdemeanor failure to appear, felony fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, reckless driving, driving while license is suspended or revoked, use of license plate to conceal identity of vehicle, alteration of license plates, failure to stop at a stop sign and two counts of failure to maintain lane.
• Alan Ulises Sias, 19, 402 Barbara Ave.-8, Dalton, was charged Wednesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, failure to yield when entering or crossing a roadway, failure to maintain lane and furnishing, purchasing or possession of alcohol by a minor.
• Marla Lee Henderson, 40, 409 Frontier Trail, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, following too closely and failure to yield when entering or crossing a roadway.