Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Adan Garcia Acevedo, 33, 1212 Needham Drive, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, failure to yield, driving on a suspended license, open container of alcohol and two counts of failure to maintain lane.
• Michael Curtis Lowery, 31, 2978 Underwood Road, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated stalking, simple assault, terroristic threats and acts, burglary, possession of meth, cruelty to children in the third degree, obstruction of a law enforcement officer, possession of tools for the commission of a crime and destroying or removing property.
• Elmer Francisco Solis-Ponce, 22, 1212 Foster St., Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of cocaine, probation violation and open container of alcohol.
• Manuel Trianna-Cassas, 32, 622 Fourth Ave., Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, probation violation, improper lane change and driving on a suspended license.
• Jordan Todd Williams, 23, 328 Charolais Trail, Cohutta, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, driving too fast for conditions, failure to maintain lane and hit and run.