Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Curtis Evans Jr., 57, 357 Stanley St., Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with failure to register as a sex offender or comply with requirements.
• Jeffery Lee Osborne, 35, 4737 N. Old Federal Road, Chatsworth, was charged Tuesday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI, failure to drive within a single lane and driving vehicle without proper registration.
• Julio Ramirez, 33, 1725 Old Federal Road, Chatsworth, was placed on hold Tuesday at the Whitfield County jail by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Alicia Beth Sharp, 49, 4408 Wedgewood Lane, Cohutta, was charged Tuesday by the Georgia State Patrol with interference with government property; drugs not in original container; two counts of possession of a schedule 2 drug; abandoning drugs, poisons or controlled substances; possession of a schedule 4 drug; possession of cocaine; possession of marijuana; possession of meth; DUI; obstruction of an officer by threat or violence; two counts of willful obstruction of law officers; possession and use of drug-related objects; failure to change address or name on license within 60 days; and speeding.
• Debra Diane Tancrede, 41, 217 Cedar Ridge Road, Chatsworth, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of meth to distribute and possession of tools for the commission of crime (violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act).
• Patrick Michael Lawson, 24, 1922 Collins Road, Dalton, was charged Wednesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with simple battery, false imprisonment and probation violation.
• Rodney Shane Patterson, 40, 8 Brothers Lane-801, Dalton, was charged Wednesday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI and operating a motor vehicle while registration is suspended, revoked or canceled.