Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Farrah Caldwell Mantooth, 34, 88 Robbie Lane, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with being a party to a crime, possession of a drug-related object and purchase or possession of a controlled substance.
• Harold Justin Murphy, 34, 612 Kimsey St., Blairsville, was charged Saturday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with drugs out of original container, driving with an expired tag, a headlight violation and two counts of possession of a prescription drug.
• Jack Keith Sharbutt, 64, 109 Golden Crest Drive, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI and failure to maintain a lane.
• Catalino Hernandez Vail, 31, 252 Bowen Road N., Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Eton Police Department with DUI, failure to maintain lane and DUI child endangerment.
• Johnny Lee Goodman III, 36, 113 Altamont Ave., Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI and driving without a valid license.
• Cheryl Denise Truitt, 47, 611 Hair St., Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of meth, giving false information and possession of a drug-related object.