Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Stephen Andrew Hayes, 23, 1832 Treadwell Road, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, DUI child endangerment and failure to maintain lane.
• Tabitha Lynn Nix, 25, 2736 Highway 225 South, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with possession of meth.
• John Daniel Patterson, 38, 168 Hooker Road, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with loitering, criminal trespass and DUI third offense.
• Carl Milbern Stennett, 57, 103 Ravenwood Lane, Cleveland, Tenn., was charged Saturday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI and following too closely.
• Karlee Gabriele Ellis, 22, 297 Leegate Way, Tunnel Hill, was charged Sunday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI.
• Hildebrando Huerta, 18, 500 Learning Way, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of alcohol by a minor, obstruction of law enforcement officers and two counts of DUI.