• Beverly Ann Carmley, 55, 420 Smyrna Circle, Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI.
• Sammy Joe Tucker Jr., 42, 8469 Highway 225 S., Chatsworth, was charged Monday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with criminal trespass, operation of vehicle with improper plate, driving while license suspended or revoked, no insurance and parole violation (violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act).
• Mark Anthony Chambers, 35, 2345 Old Federal Road S., Chatsworth, was charged Tuesday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with trafficking in methamphetamine, possession of meth and possession of tools for the commission of a crime.
• Jonathan Christian Foxx, 26, 614 Lakeview Drive, Apt. 6, Chatsworth, was charged Tuesday by the Chatsworth Police Department with reckless conduct, first degree criminal damage to property and first degree arson.
• Tony Curtis Sexton, 41, 321 Old Apison Road, Cohutta, was charged Tuesday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with felony probation violation (violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act, meth).
Man incorrectly identified
Officer John Edwards of the Dalton Police Department said a suspect who was arrested on Feb. 2 gave a wrong name to the arresting officer and it was not discovered until the arrest report became public and was published in The Daily Citizen.
Johnny Lee Rogers, 46, formerly of Underwood Circle but who is now homeless, is charged with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana. Rogers fraudulently told officers he was Kelvin Timothy Denham.
Denham is not charged with any crime and police said he has no connection to this incident.
Rogers’ true identity was not learned until fingerprint analysis was conducted, Edwards said.