Dalton Daily Citizen
Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Kevin Lewis Kinnamon, 38, 3009 Kinnamon Drive, Cohutta, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with theft by taking.
• Gabriel Lopez-Vasquez, 32, 571 Jolly Road-3, Calhoun, was placed on hold Tuesday at the Whitfield County Jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Ramiro Perez-Benito, 36, 5990 Farm Road-72, Dumas, Texas, was placed on hold Tuesday at the Whitfield County Jail for ICE.
• Billy Ray Burke, 30, 598 Ridgeview Circle, Chatsworth, was charged Wednesday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with terroristic threats and acts.
• Larry Allen Keown, 29, 447 Florence Ave., Dalton, was charged Wednesday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of a schedule 2 drug.