Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Deitra Danielle Cloer, 35, 113 Floodtown Circle, Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Chatsworth Police Department with sale of meth and a probation violation.
• Dallas Robert Patterson, 30, 1304 Ga. Highway 41-B, Tunnel Hill, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of a schedule 1 drug, synthetic narcotic.
• Jonathan Lee Thomas, 20, 48 Northern Fairway, Chatsworth, was charged Tuesday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with purchase, possession or control of synthetic marijuana.
• April Dianne Thurman, 43, 1010 Ponderosa Place-1, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with unlawful purchase or possession of a controlled substance.
• Debra Lucille Rymer, 42, 644 Smyrna Circle, Chatsworth, was charged Wednesday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with reckless driving, failure to drive within a single lane, obstruction of an officer and DUI (second offense).
• Brandon Lee Voyles, 25, 4357 Tibbs Bridge Road, Dalton, was charged Wednesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, driving while license is suspended or revoked and an open container violation.