Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Allen Roy Fain, 34, 3069G Maple Grove Road, Resaca, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with theft by receiving stolen vehicle, sale of meth, felony probation violation, speeding, two counts of passing in a no-passing zone, reckless driving, running a red light, aggressive driving, passing on a hillcrest or curve, improper lane change or usage, driving while license is suspended or revoked, failure to change name or address within 60 days, failure to maintain lane and felony fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer.
• Jorge Luis Guijon, 19, 607 Virginia Ave., Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with possession and use of drug-related objects.
• Christy Lynn Martin, 33, 404 Wrinkle St., Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of opium to distribute.
• Sherona Renae Sellers, 24, 1832 Crabapple Drive, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with sale of opium.
• Zachary Peterson Hutchinson, 32, 177 Walraven Road N.W., Sugar Valley, was charged Wednesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with sale of or intent to sell marijuana, possession of marijuana, possession of tools for the commission of crime and willful obstruction of law officers.