Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Jasmine Cheyenne Harrington, 18, 786 Bermuda St.-G1, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with burglary.
• James Hernandez-Macario, 26, 11 Defender St., Cartersville, was placed on hold Monday at the Whitfield County jail for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
• Maddox Drew Hester, 18, 213 Beaverdale Road, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Dalton Police Department with burglary.
• Luis Humberto Mendoza, 29, 4142 Tibbs Bridge Road, Dalton, was charged Monday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with battery (family violence, first offense), cruelty to a child, obstructing an emergency call and false imprisonment.
• Roy Eugene Smith, 40, 561 Brock Drive N.W., Dalton, was charged Monday by state parole with aggravated stalking.