Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Esteban Camacho-Salgado, 44, 665 Fireside Place, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated identity fraud and first degree forgery.
• Amy Leeanne Cooper, 32, 1525 Thistle Drive, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with sale of meth, use of communication facilities in drug transactions and felony probation violation.
• Tommy Dean Davis, 40, 3824 Headrick Circle, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with felony theft by shoplifting and a parole violation.
• Samuel Garcia, 26, 104 Bear Den Court, Dalton, was charged Tuesday by the Dalton Police Department with battery, aggressive driving and failure to stop at a stop sign.
• Tony Russell Davis, 33, 1790 Mill Creek Road, Rocky Face, was charged Wednesday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI and speeding.
• Ashley Chablis Wine, 26, 25 Elizabeth Terrace, Rossville, was charged Wednesday by the Georgia State Patrol with possession of meth, DUI (drugs), possession and use of drug-related objects and a windshield or windshield wiper violation.