Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Anthony Boyd Davenport, 57, 1136 Norton Bridge Road, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Eton Police Department with open container of alcohol, DUI and not yielding to an emergency vehicle.
• Herbert Kenneth Dillard, 46, 2859 Dug Gap Road, SW, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with aggravated assault and battery against the elderly.
• Sylvester Jesus Landeros, 19, 113 Felker Circle, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and possession of drug-related objects.
• Bruce Walter Bender, 19, 1409 Threadmill Road, Dalton was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated assault.
• Paul Walter Bender, 19, 1409 Threadmill Road, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated assault.
• Hayden Lee Ferrick, 22, 299-G Smyrna Spring Place Road, Chatsworth, was charged Sunday by the Chatsworth Police Department with speeding, DUI and failure to maintain lane.
• Bobby Gene Hall, 30, 208 Mooncrest Lane, Powell, Tenn., was charged Sunday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI and driving on a suspended license.
• Kenneth Ray Townsend Jr., 27, 126 Cowpen Road, Cisco, was charged Sunday by the Georgia State Patrol with failure to maintain lane and DUI.