Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Clifton Commodore Harrell Jr., 55, 43 Wilbanks St., Chatsworth, was charged Wednesday by state probation with being a fugitive from justice.
• Eva Elaine Quarles, 45, 506 S. Second Ave., Apt. 104, Chatsworth, was charged Wednesday by the Georgia State Patrol with failure to stop for a stop sign and DUI.
• Lemond Rashad Searels, 23, 802 Shugart Road, Dalton, was charged Wednesday by the Dalton Police Department with felony probation violation, willful obstruction of law officers and a child support violation.
• Wanda Althea Williams, 64, 1119 Hill St., Dalton, was charged Wednesday by the Dalton Police Department with aggravated assault.
• Gary Carlton Grady, 52, 1584 Tunnel Hill Varnell Road, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with sale of or intent to sell marijuana, possession of marijuana, possession of tools for the commission of crime and possession of a firearm or knife during the commission of a felony.
• Steven Gene Hawkins, 54, 56 Wash Wilson Road, Blue Ridge, was charged Thursday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with disregarding an officer directing traffic, reckless driving and DUI.