Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Christiene Xavier Adams, 22, 12 Ellie Lane, Chatsworth, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of marijuana, DUI, possession of tools for the commission of crime, and illegally driving on a divided road, controlled access road or emergency lane.
• Joshua Alexandro Lopez, 26, 200 Autumn Court 2, Dalton, was charged Thursday by the Dalton Police Department with simple assault (family violence), criminal trespass (damage of $500 or less) and cruelty to a child (third or subsequent offense).
• Britney Diane Nugent, 22, 242 Sunrise Lane, Chatsworth, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with possession of meth and possession of tools for the commission of crime.
• Johnny Roach, 50, 121 Long St., Cohutta, was charged Friday by the Dalton Police Department with willful obstruction of law officers, hindering the apprehension or punishment of a criminal and providing a false statement or writing or concealing facts from the government.
• Rocky Lloyd Williams Jr., 21, 341 Reviera Boulevard, Chatsworth, was charged Friday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with driving with a suspended or revoked license, possession of meth, possession of tools for the commission of crime and a taillights violation.