Editor’s note: The Daily Citizen will upon request print a notice about anyone found not guilty of the charges listed in Area Arrests, or if the charges have been dropped. To notify a reporter, call (706) 272-7714 and be prepared to provide documentation.
• Edward Michael Mowles, 66, 224 Gray Fox Way, Dalton, was charged Saturday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
• Jeffery Wayne Nickles, 40, 3804 Alternate 52, Lot R, Chatsworth, was charged Saturday by the Georgia State Patrol with DUI.
• Felicia Nicole Campbell, 27, 186 County Road 158, Riceville, Tenn., was charged Sunday by the Whitfield County Sheriff’s Office with DUI, failure to maintain lane, driving too fast for conditions and failure to report an accident resulting in injury.
• Ruiz Chaveru Gerardo, 28, 482 Old Ridge Road, Ellijay, was charged Sunday by the Murray County Sheriff’s Office with driving without a license, DUI and failure to maintain lane.
• Albert William Guitterrez-Velez, 26, 485 Harris Beamer Road, Calhoun, was charged Sunday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with DUI, possession of a drug related object and speeding.
• William Tyler Moss, 22, 17 Ledford Road, Crandall, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, failure to maintain lane and open container of alcohol.
• Christopher Salmeron-Espinal, 18, no address given, was charged Sunday by the Tunnel Hill Police Department with possession of an altered ID, possession of a controlled substance by an inmate, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and possession of drug related objects.
• Marcos Antonio Valdez, 42, 394 Shephard Lane, Dalton, was charged Sunday by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, driving without a valid license and failure to stop at a stop sign.