• Murray County 50, North Murray 27: Murray County wrestlers piled up big points with pins to top their intracounty rivals in competition at Gladden Middle School.
Winning by fall for the Indians (8-6) were Anibal Raymundo (106), Austin McCall (120), Daniel Dayton (126), Tielor Johnson (145), Blaine Thornbury (160) and Dustin Gibson (182). Domingo Bautista (113) and Clay Thornbury (195) won by major decision, while Seth Gilbert (220) accepted a forfeit.
North Murray did not report individual results by The Daily Citizen’s deadline. Murray County’s victory followed a 65-15 win for Gladden — the Indians’ feeder program — over Bagley, the feeder school for North Murray.
• Southeast split a pair of duals at Ridgeland, losing 40-36 to Ringgold but beating the host Panthers 50-29.
Going 2-0 for the Raiders (15-18) were Noah Bartenfield (106), Levi Kelley (113), Tyler Brown (145), Dylan Burch (152), Austin Allen (182) and Garrett McClure (285).
• Northwest Whitfield girls 62, Heritage 27: A trio of Northwest players scored in double figures — Kylee Ward with 17 points, Aubrey Young with 13 and Lindsey Roberts with 10 — as the Lady Bruins remained undefeated through 14 games.
• LaFayette girls 44, Southeast 27: Maddie Pearson and Isabel Salinas each had six points as the Lady Raiders (9-4) lost at home.
• Southeast boys 43, LaFayette 35: Jake Amos had 19 points and Keaton McCutchen finished with 10 for the host Raiders (12-4).
• Dalton girls 51, Ridgeland 24: Kirsten Deal scored 14 points and Alex Brumbelow had 10 to pace the scoring for the Lady Cats (7-3), while Hailey Jones added eight assists in the road win.
• North Murray girls 45, Coahulla Creek 12: Hannah Long and Kayla Kvastad each had nine points for the Lady Mountaineers (7-3) as they rolled at home.