• Mount Paran Christian boys 10, Christian Heritage 0: The Lions fell to 0-9 overall and 0-8 in Area 7-A play with the home loss.
• Baylor (Chattanooga) boys 1, Northwest Whitfield 0: Jose Marquez made three saves in goal for the Bruins (5-6-3), who matched their visitors in shots on goal, with eight, but were unable to capitalize.
• Murray County’s boys and girls varsity matches against Region 7-2A foe Pepperell were postponed due to wet field conditions. A makeup date has not been set.
• Results from Christian Heritage’s girls match against visiting Mount Paran Christian were not reported by The Daily Citizen’s deadline.
• Sonoraville 10, Coahulla Creek 0: The Colts (4-13, 1-7 Region 5-3A) managed just two hits in a road loss shortened to six innings by the mercy rule. Braiden Jacobs took the loss, allowing six runs (five earned) on six hits with seven strikeouts in four innings.
• Two Sub-region 7B-4A games involving local teams — Northwest at Dalton and Southeast Whitfield at Heritage-Catoosa — were postponed due to wet field conditions. Both games will be played at 5:30 p.m. today.
• Results from Murray County’s Region 7-2A game at Calhoun were not reported by The Daily Citizen’s deadline.
• Dalton girls 137, Heritage 158: Mable McKone shot a 7-over-par 43 on the front nine at Dalton Golf and Country Club to lead the Lady Cats to the victory.
McKone’s score was combined with Carson Roberts and Baylee Mitchell, who each shot a 47, in the four-play, three-score format.
Northwest, which doesn’t have three golfers to qualify for team scoring, also competed — Marlee Bingham shot a 52 and Emily McKinney had a 59.
• Coahulla Creek boys 169, Ringgold 185: David Manis shot a 5-over par 41 on the front nine at WindStone Golf Club in Ringgold to lead the Colts to the road win. Other scorers for Coahulla Creek were Walt Douglas (42), Brannon Wilson (42) and Ian Conway (44).
Presley Whitfield was the lone girl to compete for Coahulla Creek, shooting a 58.