• Christian Heritage girls 3, Mount Paran Christian 2: The Lady Lions (6-5) swept doubles play and took an extended win at No. 3 singles for the victory at Lakeshore Park in Dalton.
Claudia Brumlow split the first two sets of her match, 6-3, 3-6, and then won 11-9 in the deciding tiebreaker set for the victory. In doubles, No. 1 Kacie Griggs and Erin Grace White won 3-6, 6-4 (14-12), and No. 2 Courtney Pirkle and Sydney White won 6-4, 6-4.
• Mount Paran Christian boys 3, Christian Heritage 1: Also at Lakeshore Park, the Lions (7-4) got their only win from the No. 1 doubles team of Brian Pierce and Samuel Pippin, 6-3, 4-6, 10-4.
• Murray County girls 4, Model 1: The Lady Indians (11-1, 5-1 Region 7-2A) had to play a few more points in a couple of matches, but still managed to get the region victory on the road.
Singles winners for the Lady Indians were No. 1 Greta Lazzarotto, 6-0, 6-0, No. 2 Gabbie Bordelon, 7-6 (7-4), 6-3, and No. 3 Allison Jones 6-3, 6-7 (3-7), 6-2. The No. 1 doubles team of Chloe Brown and Kailey Webb won 6-2, 6-3.
• Model boys 5, Murray County 0: The Indians fell to 1-11 overall and 0-6 in Region 7-2A.
• Northwest boys and girls matches against Sub-region 7B-4A opponent Heritage at Edwards Park in Varnell were postponed due to wet court conditions and have been rescheduled for 4 p.m. Thursday. Matches against Coahulla Creek that were originally planned for that day have been canceled.
• North Murray did not report results from its scheduled matches versus visiting Ridgeland by The Daily Citizen’s deadline.
Track and field
• Dalton’s boys and girls both placed first in a home meet against Gordon Lee, Murray County, Northwest and Southeast.
In boys competition, the Cats earned 159 points, besting Northwest (81), Southeast (57), Gordon Lee (17) and Murray County (14)
In the girls meet, Dalton and Northwest each earned 109 points to tie for first, while Southeast (69) finished third with Gordon Lee (30) and Murray County (18) trailing.
Dalton’s boys were led by Jordon McKinney, who won three events — the triple jump with 40 feet, 1 1/2 inches, the 110-meter hurdles in 16.90 seconds and the 300 hurdles in 43.40. The Cats’ other individual winners were Zek Cobb (high jump, 6-2), Austin Mills (100, 11.09; 200, 23.60), Kelvis Rhodes (long jump, 19-9) and Angel Rodriguez (400, 52.20).
Dalton’s 4x100 relay team of Cobb, Nate Mays, Mills and Rhodes won in 44.40, while the 4x400 team of Colton Fromm, McKinney, Mills and Rodriguez won in 3:42.
The lone winner for Northwest’s boys was Dylan Richards, who took the 1,600 in 4:52. Southeast did not have any first-place finishers in boys competition.
The Lady Cats’ Mary Morrow won both the 100 (19.25) and 200 (27.78), while Ashley Parham won the 3,200 in 13:47 and Natalie Ramos took the shot put at 32-7.
McKinley Hopkins won three events for Northwest’s girls, taking the triple jump at 33-1, the 100 hurdles in 15.6 and the 300 hurdles in 48.2. Other winners for the Lady Bruins were Jen Rivera (1,600, 6:03), Macy Weeks (long jump, 15-2) and the 4x100 relay team of Hopkins, Taylor Sistrunk, Alyssa Ward and Weeks (53.5).
Wendy Perez led Southeast with wins in the shot put (31-0) and discus (92-0), while Isabel Salinas won the 800 in 2:24 and was part of the victorious 4x400 relay with Tori Brock, Gabby Gonzalez and Angie Purkey (4:37).
Murray County did not report results by The Daily Citizen’s deadline.
• North Murray had three individual winners at a meet hosted by Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe that also included Ringgold and Chattanooga’s Brainerd.
Matthew Clayton was a double winner for the Mountaineers, taking the high jump (5-6) and triple jump (37-9), while Jordan Adams won the long jump at 18-4.
In girls competition, North Murray’s Erin Robinson won the shot put at 32-8 1/2.
Team scores were not available.